This website is operated by www.thecourseflow.com. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to www.thecourseflow.com. www.thecourseflow.com offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Quality of Courses and Teachers
- All classes will be recorded for quality control.
- Any reports of misbehaviors in the classroom will be investigated immediately.
- Warning and Action of Removal will be given to students who are being a major disruption in the class.
- Each class will be a time-guarantee.
- All our teachers are passionate about teaching students; they are stand-out professionals among thousands of candidates in their field of practice with a strong motivation to educate and inspire.
- All teachers are trained and with technical skills to guide the virtual classroom to fulfill the course objectives.
- We provide excellent transparency of the course content and teacher’s profile to you on the course description page.
- Teachers are the main or only contributors to their course planning; anyone who reposts the course information without permission will be facing notice and takedown.
Learners should not share private information in the class; teachers should not ask or encourage to reveal learner’s privacy.
Each class will be recorded and kept in a file for at least five days; you may request a record deletion email@example.com if you believe the video captured your private information.
If you detect or witness any safety issues, please report firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. If child exploitation, harm, or danger happened at a participant’s end, the teacher might call 911 or the guardian's phone number.
For young learners (Ages 4 - 11), Parental Guidance is needed when sharp tools are used in the class.
Please report to the CourseFlow if any inappropriate discussion arises: emotional difficulty, suicide, bully, harassment, etc.
All teachers have passed a background check.
Course Platform and Camera
Zoom is the course platform for The CourseFlow LIVE courses.
Teachers will use online tools and software to support their teaching. Teachers should notify parents when there is a need to sign up for accounts or download.
All teachers are required to turn on their camera during course time. Teachers will also monitor the whole class and identify each individual.
All learners should turn on their camera during courses. Please ensure that your children turn the camera on. Students (younger than 18 years old) can disable their cameras when they feel unsafe, communicating the reason with the teacher or the guardians to make related action.
Teachers will follow the instructions when he/she never sees a learner's (kids & teens) face/cannot identify a student: first warning - explain camera policy, second warning - follow up with parents, third warning - invite out of class. To protect the remaining students’ safety in the classroom, if one does not show his/her face even once or not in the roster as a stranger/intruder, the teacher will remove him/her from the classroom immediately.
For the whole virtual classroom’s best learning experience, learners should actively participate in the class with a camera and audio on.
For parents, please keep your appearance out of the video window for all time, avoid being a distraction for the class.
Students should not exchange their contact information within the classroom to protect privacy.
Teachers’ and learners’ communication will be done only through Zoom Chat or teacher’s Gmail.
Please treat our teachers with respect, and the teachers treat our students likewise.
Teachers should respond to learner’s questions or request promptly.
Learners and parents rate your class experience promptly after class to the email@example.com for quick adjustment.
- Learners and parents are responsible for the course materials. However, it is not necessary to purchase all the required materials. For the best learning experience, investing in course materials is highly recommended. If the requirement is not met, the teacher may not help the students fulfill course projects.
Code of Conduct (including but not limited)
- Start the class on time. Use the Waiting Room on zoom to control who comes and goes.
- Prepare the course materials and get in the course on time.
- If the waiting room is set, please wait patiently for permission.
- Please use your full name each time you enter the room.
- Please do not share your class information with anyone else.
- Keep the background noise at a minimum level.
- Keep the camera and audio on for the whole class session. Please kindly explain to students if you feel the need to turn the camera off.
- Always keep the class environment safe and positive. If student misconduct occurs, please take action depending on the situation: warning or removal.
- Be respectful and patient with all students.
- End the class on time, no early withdrawal.
- Keep the background noise at a minimum level.
- Please kindly give the teacher a heads-up if you need to be away from the class/ turn off the camera.
- Turn on the camera for most of the class time unless you believe the virtual classroom environment is unsafe; simultaneously, you (if young learners) should tell your trusting adult to help and let the CourseFlow teacher/school know.
- Be respectful and patient with the teachers and classmates.
- Do not pose any social interaction content with the course students on your social media account.
- Give students sufficient help if they ask you course-related questions.
- Fill out the course quality survey or contact the office immediately if you find the course contains inappropriate components. The quality control department will investigate the course video promptly if a complaint is received.
How to Register the CourseFlow Course:
- Sign up for a CourseFlow account.
- Please create an account with Learner’s full name. One account is for one learner.
- Please use the same email address to register as the one learner will use for the ZOOM class. *For safety reasons, we will only send ZOOM invitations to the account email address; Zoom registration is required.
- Choose the course you liked and commitment (6 weeks or 12 weeks) and purchase on the website.
- View the purchased course information on My Courses (on the menu). Zoom information and Teacher information will be shown only when the course status is “opened.”
- Check the purchased course status on My Courses.
- There are three types of course status: pending, opened, or canceled.
- Any course cancellations or course opened confirmation will be updated in My Courses at least 48 hours before the prescribed class start date.
- There will be Zoom information and teacher contact information available in My Courses when a course status turns as “opened.”
- Remember to use The CourseFlow log-in email to register for a Zoom meeting/class, or you will not be verified.
- If your course is canceled due to low enrollment, a refund will be issued to your original payment method within a couple of days.
Refund & Course Cancellation
Situations that we will issue a full refund:
Situations that we will issue a partial refund:
Teacher reschedules a class on a date when learners cannot attend - a 50% refund of one class will be issued to your original payment method, along with an exclusive course video for the unfulfilled class
Course cancellation made by you before the course starts - a refund with a card process fee charged (2.7% ~ 3.7% per order, depends on what payment provider you choose, whether it is a domestic or international payment, and a 1.5% foreign transaction fee will be charged in some cases).
Situations that no refund will be given:
Cancellation request made after the first course
Being removed from class due to violation of learner’s code of conduct
Absence from class due to any reasons