In this course, students will overcome their fear of speaking in public, and learn how to make their ideas convincing and how to better deliver a presentation.
Students will learn
- to prepare and present better in everyday life
- skills to make the speech impressive and compelling
- to do research and organize their ideas to form better speeches
- to practice steps to improve confidence to overcome fears
- to develop powerful social communication habits
- advanced speaking and writing skills
- and much more!
Time: 9:00-11:00 A.M. ET
Date: Monday-Friday, 8/16-8/20/2021 (week 10)
Grade: Grade 5 - Grade 8
Class size: 6-8
Category: Public Speaking
Online Course Requirements
Mac, PC, Tablet, or Phone
Stable internet connection with access to Zoom Video Conference
Mr. Ray S.
Debate and Speech Tournament Coach and instructor
The more a student enjoys, the more a student learns.
Ray teaches Spanish, Drama and Public Speaking. He has taught since 2003 and was the coach of a Speech and Debate team for 5 years. Ray studied at the University of Virginia, Middlebury College and the Second City Conservatory in Toronto. Ray's educational philosophy: the more a student enjoys, the more a student learns.