This course aims to equip you with Graphic Design skillsets and an art foundation. We will discover from the history of Graphic Design to the modern career profession.
Students will learn:
- the history of Graphic Design
- to be a Graphic Designer in a day
- drawing and painting fundamentals (deep focus)
- elements of art and principles of design
- core Principle of Visual Design: symmetry, scale, framing, hierarchy, and grids
- to create logos, pattern designs, and marketing products design that communicates
- and much more!
Time: 9:00-11:00 A.M. ET
Date: Monday - Friday, 7/26-7/30/2021 (week 7)
Grade (2021 Spring): Grade 5 - Grade 8
Class size: 6-8
Prerequisite: basic drawing & painting skills
Online Course Requirements
*It is not required to prepare everything in this list; any substitutions are welcome. Yet, a lack of course materials can lead to project failures and instructional difficulties. Teachers may add more materials later (will email enrolled students).
- pencils and eraser
- thick paper / construction paper
- colored pencils, watercolor painting kit, or acrylic painting kit
please check back