Geometric art and math both require spatial reasoning skills and can be analytical, and with the overlapped quality of these fields founded, STEM is with Art now - becomes STEAM. Don't hesitate, try more and seek your path: mathematicians, artists, ...
Students will learn
- to create art with different geometric forms with various mediums
- history of Art Movement: Geometric abstraction, Suprematism Futurism
- Elements of Art and Principles of Design
- to observe and identify geometric shapes in daily design objects
- drawing fundamentals with daily art challenges
- and much more!
Time: 3:10-5:10 P.M. ET
Date: Monday-Friday, 8/2-8/6/2021 (week 8)
Grade: Grade 5-Grade 8
Class size: 6-8
Online Course Requirements
Mac, PC, Tablet, or Phone
Stable internet connection with access to Zoom Video Conference
*It is not required to prepare everything in this list; any substitutions are welcome. Yet, a lack of course materials can lead to project failures and instructional difficulties. Teachers may add more materials later (will email enrolled students).
- pencils and eraser
- colored pencils, watercolor kits, or acrylic paint kits
please check back